This is 100% vegetable base soap base that is biodegradable. It is specially designed for suspending additives like loofah, jojoba beads or even fine glitter as you can create very decorative or exfoliating soap bars. You can let your creative juices flow to come up with unique and special ideas for this soap. There may be some experimenting needed to see how some of the additives work. Soap may have to be at a cooler temperature to add ingredients so they do not settle at the bottom. Silica is the main ingredient in this soap base due to it’s suspending properties but it can also trap air that can make the soap cloudy. Caution is required.
Quick Start Guide
• Highly moisturizing formula with excellent lather
• No artificial colors added
• No animal testing
• 100% Vegetable base
• Semi-transparent & colorless (off white) for excellent color saturation
• Odorless base for superior fragrance lift
• Neutral pH of approximately 7.8
• Compatible with wide range of fragrances
• Compatible with a wide range of fragrances, Vegetable-based melt and pour soap base, which does not contain any animal by-product
• High natural glycerin content and easily released from any mold
Caution: When making soaps it is good to remember that the Melt & Pour Bases contain water as part of the formula. So if they are left exposed to the atmosphere, the water will evaporate and the bar of soap will shrink. We would recommend fully wrapping the ENTIRE soap bar as soon as it is poured and cooled–this should minimize/eliminate any shrinkage.