– Boost the power of household cleansers & cleaners with Orange, Lemon, or Grapefruit oil.
– Get rid of pet odor with Geranium, Lavender, or Lemon essential oil. Mix twenty drops into a small spray bottle filled with apple cider vinegar. Shake well before each use.
– Add Lime, Grapefruit, Bergamont, or Lemongrass to baking soda box and keep in your fridge, cupboard or trash bin.
– Flying Insects deterrence – spray Peppermint, Lavender, Citronella, Lemongrass, or Rosemary oil around windows and doors.
– Dissolve Stubborn Substances like wax, oil, chewing gum, or glue with Lemon oil.
– Freshen Bathrooms with Lemon, Grapefruit, Lavender, Rosemary, or Geranium oil by adding to water in a spray bottle or in a diffuser.
– Add Clove, Cinnamon, or any citrus oil to pots of simmering water to eliminate Lingering Food Odor.
– Refresh your Carpets with Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, or Peppermint oil added to baking soda. Sprinkle mixture into carpet, let sit for at least 10 minutes, then vacuum.
– Rinse Fruit and preserve its freshness with Grapefruit oil.
– Douse a cotton ball with Peppermint oil and stuff into corners of windows to Repel Spiders and Rodents .
– Neutralize Paint Odor with 10 ml of Peppermint oil added to a can of fresh paint.
– Remove Mites from Bedding with a few drops of Eucalyptus oil mixed with water and added to the washing machine.
– Drop a cotton wad doused with your favorite essential oil into the bag or filter of your vacuum cleaner to make the chore an aromatic experience.
– Scent Your Bath Towels by sprinkling a few drops of your favorite oil onto a sock or hand towel and toss it in the dryer with clean towels.
– Add Aroma to a dry log for your fireplace. Allow the oil to get infused into the wood before burning.
– Transform a Candle by adding a few drops of essential oil to the melted wax after the candle has been burning for a few minutes.
– Freshen the Air by adding a few drops of your favorite oil to a small spray bottle filled with water.
– Lighten the Mood in a room with Lavender, Rose, Ylang Ylang, Roman Chamomile, and/or Orange oil added to a diffuser.
– Add Chamomile, Lavender, Bergamot, or Cedarwood oil to your bath water for a soothing soak.
– Scrub Sinks with a mixture of Bergamot and Lime oils diluted in water.
– Disinfect Your Dish cleaning Sponge with Lemon oil between uses.
– Remove Odors in the air with Eucalyptus, Rosemary, and Tea Tree diluted in water in a small spray bottle.
– Stay Alert and awake while driving, studying or performing any activity by inhaling the scent of any combination of Lavender, Sage, Frankincense, Lemon, Peppermint, Lemongrass, and/or Basil oils.
– Relax after a long day by dropping Basil, Grapefruit, or Peppermint oil into an oil warmer.
– Energize Your surroundings with Ylang Ylang, Basil, Orange, or Jasmine oil added to a diffuser.
– Create a Relaxing Environment by using Chamomile, Lavender, Bergamot, or Cedarwood in a diffuser.
– Letters, Cards and even business cards can be scented with fragrant essential oils that complement an occasion.
– Liven Up Silk Flowers with a matching floral essential oil. Mix oil with water in a small spray bottle, shake well, and apply to flowers.
– Deodorize Upholstery with Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, or Ylang Ylang oil in baking soda. Dust on, let set for a few minutes, then vacuum off.
– Air Condition-Air Freshen by clipping a cotton ball in front of an air vent and adding a few drops of your favorite oil.
– Scent Your Whole Home with your favorite essential oil or blend of oils sprinkled onto the new furnace filter each month.
Note: Please consult your doctor before acting on any content on this website, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.