1. Frankincense: This oil is known for its anti-inflammatory and rejuvenating properties, making it great for improving the appearance of dry, mature, or sensitive skin.
2. Myrrh: This oil is also known for its anti-inflammatory properties, as well as its ability to hydrate and soothe dry, cracked skin.
3. Geranium: This oil is known for its ability to balance oily skin, as well as its ability to promote the healing of dry, irritated skin.
4. Ylang Ylang: This oil is known for its ability to balance sebum production, making it great for oily or acne-prone skin.
5. Lavender: This oil is known for its calming and soothing properties, making it great for relieving dry, itchy, or irritated skin.
It’s also important to note that when applying essential oils to the skin, it’s best to dilute them in a carrier oil, such as coconut oil or jojoba oil, to avoid any irritation or sensitivity.