This Natural SLS free soap base has no foam boosters, preservatives or alcohol to dry out skin. This all vegetable oil. It will not turn yellow when processing. It is odorless and is great for different fragrant oils. The soap can get very cloudy and may give a irregular marks, spots or streaks. Glycerine is used to maintain a fine natural pH balance for soft and supple skin. It leaves no film, as no animal oils are used. It leaves the skin smooth and hydrated. Very high quality raw materials are used to produce this soap base. It creates rich lather and leaves one feeling fresh and clean.
Quick Start Guide
• Highly moisturizing formula
• No artificial colors added
• No animal testing
• 100% Vegetable base
• Opaque in color
• Contains no surfactants or Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate or Sodium Laureth Sulphate
• Odorless base for a superior fragrance lift
• Neutral pH of approximately 8.0 – 9.0
• Compatible with wide range of fragrances
Caution: When making soaps it is good to remember that the Melt & Pour Bases contain water as part of the formula. So if they are left exposed to the atmosphere, the water will evaporate and the bar of soap will shrink. We would recommend fully wrapping the ENTIRE soap bar as soon as it is poured and cooled–this should minimize/eliminate any shrinkage.
Caution: All of our products are for external use only.