Though certified Organic in the UK, it is not certified by NOP/USDA, we will classify this product as NCO. This NCO soap base has no foam boosters, preservatives or alcohol to dry out skin. It is made from organic vegetable oils and contains no harmful products. It is biodegradable. It is practically odorless so you can add your own fragrance and customise it. It is not transparent due to organic oils used in it and it is butterscotch in colour. Glycerine is used to maintain a fine natural pH balance for soft and supple skin. It leaves no film, as no animal oils are used. It leaves the skin smooth and hydrated. Very high quality raw materials are used to produce this soap base. It creates rich lather and leaves one feeling fresh and clean.
Quick Start Guide
• Highly moisturizing formula
• No artificial colors added
• No animal testing
• 100% Vegetable base
• Exclusive formula made from organic oils
• Made in a facility certified organic by the Soil Association of the United Kingdom
• Neutral base for a superior fragrance lift
• Color is light butterscotch not transparent due to the use of organic oils
• Compatible with wide range of fragrances
Caution: When making soaps it is good to remember that the Melt & Pour Bases contain water as part of the formula. So if they are left exposed to the atmosphere, the water will evaporate and the bar of soap will shrink. We would recommend fully wrapping the ENTIRE soap bar as soon as it is poured and cooled–this should minimize/eliminate any shrinkage.