More and more consumers are looking for natural, sustainable and pure products for personal use. This is Paraben- free & Propylene Glycol free butter. It is also Biodegradable. With the PH of 5.5 this soap not only cleanses, it moisturises very well too. It is also used for facial cleansing as it does not strip away natural oils. One can asily add Essential oils, various colours, make it into whipped parfait or sugar scrub, this product affords a lot of possibilities.
• Carrier Oils – Adding up to 2oz (60ml) of a carrier oils (Grape Seed, Evening Primrose, Sweet Almond, Avocado or Sea Buckthorn if you’re looking for a really exotic product!) per pound of base has made the foaming bath butter more moisturizing, particularly on products being applied to the face.
• Sugar / Salt – Sugar or salt can be added until the product becomes supersaturated. Once the salt or sugar stops melting, it will remain in crystal form and act as a wonderful exfoliater.
• Fragrance – The Foaming Bath Butter is incredibly robust, and will accept a fragrance load of up to 5% essential oil or fragrant oil. Consumer applications indicate a load of 2 to 3% is preferred.
• Other Butters and Bases – Try adding Shea, Mango or Cocoa Butter, or try adding some of our exotic Amazonian Butters! The Foaming Bath Butter will also accept small amounts of other creams, lotions, and moisturizers!
Quick Start Guide
IMPORTANT NOTE: New packaging for this product has instructions to melt the product, which may then be poured into molds or blended into other M&P bases to increase lather. However, the product may continue to be used as is or whipped while cold for creamy formulations – heating it is not necessary.
Caution: Foaming Bath Butter will double in volume when whipped using a blender or cake mixer. However, it can collapse if whipped to more than double its original volume. Under no circumstances should this product be discharged at temperatures higher than 122 degrees Fahrenheit (50 degrees C.); 118 degrees F is the preferred temperature. At temperatures below 113 degrees Fahrenheit (45 degrees C.), the product hardens.
Basic Parfait Sample Recipe:
• 2 Pounds Foaming Bath Butter
• 4 Oz of Sweet Almond Oil (2 oz per pound of Foaming Bath Butter)
• Color to suit
• Fragrance or Essential Oil to suit
Cut 2 Pounds of the Foaming Bath Butter and place in a mixing bowl. Using a cake mixer, slowly break down the product into a soft, consistent form. Add 4 oz of the Sweet Almond for extra moisturizing properties and start mixing at a higher speed until the product doubles in volume. Simply add color and fragrance to suit, and voila! You have created an exotic bath parfait with endless possibilities. Place in your open container of choice and allow 24 hours for the product to set. If you’re feeling really adventurous, try layering different colors and selling as a Foaming Body Parfait!
• Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
• Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate
• Sodium Chloride
• Tetrasodium EDTA
A Product Advisory: Whenever you purchase anything in a block size, particulate matter will gravitate to the bottom during the pour, just as long-chain fatty acids will gravitate to the bottom of a barrel, making the oil less viscous at the top, and even tar-like at the bottom. For this reason, we recommend cutting or scooping down to the bottom of the product, and not just skimming the material from across the top. In this way, the end product should have the consistency you expect throughout the use of the whole block.