Product Description: Squalane is a saturated and stable hydrocarbon that is found naturally in the skin. It has very high emollience, is an exceptional hydrator. This fact, coupled with lower costs associated with squalane, makes it desirable in cosmetics manufacturing, where it is used as an emollient and moisturizer.
Skin Benefits Of Olive Squalene
- Balances oil production.
- Reduces wrinkles.
- Heals scars.
- Suitable for people with psoriasis, eczema, and dermatitis.
- Improve skin texture.
- Calms irritation and redness.
- Antibacterial properties.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- May help reduce UV damage.
- Reduces pigmentation.
Cautions: None Known.
Storage: It is recommended that the product be kept in a cool, dark place to maintain freshness and to achieve maximum shelf life.