Description: Castile soap liquid is a type of soap that is made from saponified organic coconut oil. Liquid castile soap is simply a version of castile soap that has been diluted with water to make it a liquid consistency.
Liquid castile soap can be used for a variety of purposes, including:
1. Hand soap: Use it to wash your hands in the bathroom or kitchen.
2. Body wash: Liquid castile soap is gentle enough to use as a body wash, and can be used on all skin types.
3. Shampoo: Dilute the soap with water and use it as a natural shampoo.
4. Dish soap: Use it to clean dishes by mixing it with water.
5. All-purpose cleaner: Dilute it with water and use it to clean surfaces around your home.
6. Laundry detergent: Use it as a natural laundry detergent by adding it to your washing machine.
Overall, liquid castile soap is a versatile and natural alternative to conventional cleaning and personal care products.
Usage: Liquid Castile soap is a versatile cleaning product that can be used in various ways. Here are some common uses for liquid Castile soap:
1. Body wash: Use it as a gentle cleanser for your body. Simply apply a small amount onto a loofah or washcloth and lather onto damp skin. Rinse thoroughly.
2. Shampoo: Liquid Castile soap can be used as a shampoo for your hair. Dilute it with water (1 part soap to 3 parts water) and massage it into wet hair. Rinse thoroughly.
3. Hand soap: Fill a soap dispenser with diluted Castile soap (1 part soap to 4 parts water) and use it as hand soap. It effectively removes dirt and grime while being gentle on your skin.
4. Face wash: Mix a small amount of liquid Castile soap with water and use it as a facial cleanser. It can help remove makeup, excess oil, and impurities without causing irritation.
5. Makeup brush cleaner: Add a few drops of Castile soap to warm water and swirl your makeup brushes in the mixture. Rinse them thoroughly and let them air dry.
6. Household cleaner: Liquid Castile soap can be used to clean various surfaces around the house, including countertops, floors, and bathroom fixtures. Dilute it with water (1 part soap to 10 parts water) and use a sponge or cloth to scrub the surfaces.
7. Dish soap: Add a small amount of diluted Castile soap to your dishwater or directly onto a sponge to wash dishes. It effectively cuts through grease and grime.
8. Laundry detergent: Liquid Castile soap can be used as a laundry detergent for delicate fabrics or as a gentle pre-treatment for stains. Add a small amount to your laundry load or apply it directly to stained areas before washing.
Remember to always read the instructions on the specific brand of liquid Castile soap you are using, as the concentrations and recommended dilution ratios may vary.
Ingredients: Aqua, Organic Coconut Oil, Glycerine, Potassium Hydroxide, Organic Olive Oil, Potassium Oleate, Organic Hemp Oil, and Citric Acid.
CAUTION: Please keep Liquid Castile Soap out of reach of children and pets. Avoid contact with eyes and do not ingest. If ingested, seek medical attention immediately. If the soap comes into contact with the skin, rinse thoroughly with water. Some people may experience skin sensitivity or allergic reactions. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: All of our products are for external use only.
Aromatics Canada Inc.
The information in this document is obtained from current and reliable sources but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy. Nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation or warranty by Aromatics Canada Inc. as to the fitness/suitability for any use. Aromatics Canada Inc. also makes no representation as to the reliability, accuracy, completeness, and probable results of all described products and information, materials, content, or links provided. The information may be modified or updated at any time with no notice provided.
The certifications, statements, and product descriptions shown on this website are strictly for information purposes only. Aromatics Canada Inc. shall not be responsible for any damages, injury, or losses resulting from use of or reliance upon this information. The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all applicable local, state, federal, or international laws and regulations related to the use of the product, including the intellectual property rights of third parties.
Customers may purchase products from Aromatics Canada Inc. only with the clear understanding that all products must be used at their own discretion and only after referring to the Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS/SDS) and all other relevant technical information specific to the product. Aromatics Canada Inc. shall not be held responsible for any damages, losses, costs, or any adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm) arising out of, directly or indirectly, the use of Aromatics Canada Inc. products or services.
At buyer's request, Aromatics Canada Inc. may, at its own discretion, supply technical assistance and information with respect to products. Aromatics Canada Inc. makes no warranties of any kind or nature – expressed or implied – including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, with respect to technical assistance or information provided by Aromatics Canada Inc. or its personnel. Any suggestions by Aromatics Canada Inc. regarding use, selection, application, or suitability of the products shall not be construed as an express warranty, unless specifically designated as such in writing and signed by an officer or other authorized representative of Aromatics Canada Inc.
Further, Aromatics Canada Inc. is not responsible for the comments made in the customer reviews, nor for any consequence arising out of the use of products in ways not suitable to their purpose (for example, fragrance oils in toothpaste; bath salts in metal containers; additives used in larger amounts than recommended).
As with any manufacturing process, Aromatics Canada Inc. strongly recommends small lab scale testing for evaluation purposes, prior to full commercial manufacturing. As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of this product is outside the control of Aromatics Canada Inc., no representation or warranty – expressed or implied – is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s) (including damage or injury) or the results obtained. By purchasing any product or making use of any service offered by this website, you agree that the full responsibility of testing all raw materials and products to ensure safety or regulatory standards are met prior to full-scale manufacturing or mass production lies with you. Under no circumstances shall Aromatics Canada Inc. be held responsible for damages or losses of any kind arising from the customer's failure to do lab scale testing prior to commercial manufacturing and/or failing to do independent analysis and testing of all materials purchased from Aromatics Canada Inc., including to determine suitability for use and ensure conformance to all regulatory requirements and statutes.
The liability of Aromatics Canada Inc. is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential loss. Aromatics Canada Inc. shall not in any event be liable for incidental, consequential or special damages of any kind resulting from any use or failure of the products, even if Aromatics Canada Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damage including, without limitation, liability for loss of use, loss of work in progress, down time, loss of revenue or profits, failure to realize savings, loss of products of buyer or other use or any liability of buyer to a third party on account of such loss, or for any labor or any other expense, damage or loss occasioned by such product including personal injury or property damage.
Please note, the International Federation of Aromatherapists do not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally, unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor, who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. In addition, Essential Oils must be properly diluted before use, in order to avoid any damages to property or adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm).
By agreeing unconditionally to all of the terms, conditions, policies, and disclaimers at the Check Out process, the Customer agrees to indemnify Aromatics Canada Inc. from claims, losses, or damages of any kind related to the products purchased.