Product Description: Wintergreen nature identical essential oil has an intense sweet-woody and minty aroma.
Definition: Nature Identical Essential Oils are an excellent alternative to pure Essential Oils and provide an identical scent for your cosmetics, soaps and candles at a fraction of the cost. Most ‘nature identical’ oils are said to be 96% accurate, with the remaining 4% of trace compounds being non-duplicated. The specific combination of hundreds of constituents naturally present in each plant work together to give the essential oils their valuable properties.
Note: Nature identical essential oils are not suited for aromatherapy and therapeutic applications.
Storage: It is recommended that oils packaged in metal containers (for safe shipping), be transferred into dark glass containers to maintain freshness and attain maximum shelf life.
Caution: All of our products are for external use only.
There are no reviews yet.