Foaming Bath Butter Melt and Pour Soap Base is a ready-to-use soap base that produces a rich, creamy lather. It is a unique blend of whipped soap base and liquid soap base, making it the perfect base for creating fluffy, foaming bath products such as body wash, shampoo, and bubble baths.
This soap base is easy to work with and can be melted down in a microwave or double boiler. It can be poured into molds to create fun shapes, or simply used as a base for adding color and fragrance to your own custom bath and body products.
One of the major benefits of using Foaming Bath Butter Melt and Pour Soap Base is that it does not require any additional surfactants or foaming agents to produce a rich lather. It also contains moisturizing ingredients such as glycerin and coconut oil, which help to leave skin feeling soft and smooth.
Overall, Foaming Bath Butter Melt and Pour Soap Base is a versatile and convenient option for anyone looking to create high-quality, foaming bath products at home.
– Paraben- free & Propylene Glycol free butter
– Moisturising formulation that is rich in glycerine
– It produces a creamy lather with fantastic levels of foam
– It can be used for shower, bath, or facial wash applications
– Non-skin irritant by Zein test
– Mild Formulation
• Carrier Oils – Adding up to 2 oz (60ml) of carrier oils (Grape Seed, Evening Primrose, Sweet Almond, Avocado, or Sea Buckthorn if you’re looking for an exotic product!) per pound of the base has made the foaming bath butter more moisturizing, particularly on products being applied to the face.
• Sugar / Salt – Sugar or salt can be added until the product becomes supersaturated. Once the salt or sugar stops melting, it will remain in crystal form and act as a wonderful exfoliator.
• Fragrance – The Foaming Bath Butter is incredibly robust and will accept a fragrance load of up to 5% essential oil or fragrant oil. Consumer applications indicate a load of 2 to 3% is preferred.
• Other Butter and Bases – Try adding Shea, Mango, or Cocoa Butter, or try adding some of our exotic Amazonian Butters! The Foaming Bath Butter will also accept small amounts of other creams, lotions, and moisturizers!
Quick Start Guide
IMPORTANT NOTE: New packaging for this product has instructions to melt the product, which may then be poured into molds or blended into other M&P bases to increase lather. However, the product may continue to be used as is or whipped while cold for creamy formulations – heating it is not necessary.
Caution: Foaming Bath Butter will double in volume when whipped using a blender or cake mixer. However, it can collapse if whipped to more than double its original volume. Under no circumstances should this product be discharged at temperatures higher than 122 degrees Fahrenheit (50 degrees C.); 118 degrees F is the preferred temperature. At temperatures below 113 degrees Fahrenheit (45 degrees C.), the product hardens.
Basic Parfait Sample Recipe:
• 2 Pounds Foaming Bath Butter
• 4 Oz of Sweet Almond Oil (2 oz per pound of Foaming Bath Butter)
• Color to suit
• Fragrance or Essential Oil to suit
Cut 2 Pounds of the Foaming Bath Butter and place in a mixing bowl. Using a cake mixer, slowly break down the product into a soft, consistent form. Add 4 oz of the Sweet Almond for extra moisturizing properties and start mixing at a higher speed until the product doubles in volume. Simply add color and fragrance to suit, and voila! You have created an exotic bath parfait with endless possibilities. Place in your open container of choice and allow 24 hours for the product to set. If you’re feeling adventurous, try layering different colors and selling it as a Foaming Body Parfait!
• Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
• Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate
• Sodium Chloride
• Tetrasodium EDTA
A Product Advisory: Whenever you purchase anything in block size, particulate matter will gravitate to the bottom during the pour, just as long-chain fatty acids will gravitate to the bottom of a barrel, making the oil less viscous at the top, and even tar-like at the bottom. For this reason, we recommend cutting or scooping down to the bottom of the product, and not just skimming the material from across the top. In this way, the end product should have the consistency you expect throughout the use of the whole block.
Caution: All of our products are for external use only.