Our Stephenson’s Body Wash Cosmetic Base contains a natural liquid soap base derived from organic oils, blended with gentle surfactant that are approved by the Soil Association, to provide masses of creamy lather and skin-enhancing ingredients. Pale yellow to light amber in color, it simply requires the addition of fragrance and can readily be thickened with salt. The Body Wash Base not only helps protect the environment from intensive farming methods and chemical treatment of natural ingredients but also passes these benefits directly to your skin. Contains a true liquid soap derived from Certified Organic Sunflower and Coconut oils. Contains Organic Glycerin and a skin re-fatting ingredient derived from Palm Kernel, to provide a pleasant skin feel.
• Aqua (Water)
• Potassium Cocoate (Derived from Organic Coconut)
• Potassium Oleate (Derived from Organic Sunflower)
• Lauryl Betaine (Derived from Coconut)
• Glycerin (Derived from Organic Coconut)
• Benzyl Alcohol (Synthetic)
• Potassium Palm Kernelate (Derived from Vegetable Palm Kernel)
• Palm Kernel Acid (Derived from Vegetable Palm Kernel)
• Decyl Glucoside (Derived from Coconut)
• Potassium Citrate (Derived from Citrus Fruits)
• Gently stir the base while adding the other additives.
• Always test a small sample BEFORE moving on to larger amounts.
• Base and additives should be at about the same temperature. Keep an eye out for layering within the liquid.
• Due to the nature of this body wash, and the possibility of developing a cloudy or non-homogeneous appearance with certain additives, it is advisable not to fill into clear packaging.
• Let the mixture sit for at least 48 hours to check for separation.