Charcoal has been used for medicinal purposes and water treatment for centuries – and it can be extremely beneficial not only for your skin, but your hair, health and overall wellbeing.
Charcoal is the natural cleanser when your skin is in need of a heavy detox. Its gritty texture works as a great exfoliator, while drawing out excess oils from your skin and deeply cleansing pores. Once again you’ll have to mix activated charcoal with water to create a dense paste. Adding a bit of activated charcoal to your regular shampoo can do wonders for your hair. Just like in the scrub, the black powder will help draw out impurities from scalp and reduce oiliness.Put charcoal’s super cleansing properties to the test with an activated charcoal soap.
Our South Korean activated bamboo charcoal is made by the carbonization of bamboo wood and has some interesting properties. This material after carbonization is called activated Charcoal which can be used for your face and skin.
Activated Bamboo Charcoal is a purifier and is used to purify water, used in filter of masks to allow people to breathe in hazardous places and is also used in skin cleaners for absorbing impurities and detoxifying your skin.
Because activated charcoal removes toxins, it can help reduce the instances of acne and other skin impurities you might suffer from. It also works wonders for completely removing makeup.
• Antiviral cleanser that kills viruses on contact
• Effective against bacteria and is an antifungal fighter
• In your bath, Bamboo Charcoal releases minerals into your bathwater such as calcium, magnesium, and potassium, which can provide warming circulation throughout your body
• Highly absorbent to draw out of your pores dirt, debris, toxins, and free radicals
• Aids in clearing up skin conditions that if left untreated can cause blemishes and scarring
• Because of its ability to absorb impurities, toxins, and removing of free radicals, it makes it a powerful skin cleanser
• Detoxifying properties
• Absorbs odors